One of the things we treasure most are prayers for the children and the ministry.
Hungry Kids International's founder, the late Bob King Sr., responded to God's call in 1982 to "Build childrens homes in Mexico". Bob was a man of prayer. Bob looked to God each day to meet the needs of the ministry. He felt strongly that God directed, "Don't get ahead of me. Don't lag behind me. You must always be obedient in the next thing I tell you to do." Bob left a legacy of changed lives that were a direct result of his prayer and obedience.
There are many constants that you may pray for on our behalf:
- Finances to cover the needs of the ministry for the children
- Energy to keep up with such a large family
- Volunteers to help us complete the various projects at hand
- New Partners who wish to come along side us in our mission
- Favor amongst the Mexican authorities and officials
- Blessings over the children
- Blessings over the staff
Thank you for your faithful Partnership and prayers which are bringing life and hope to precious ones from infancy to adulthood.